JOIN OUR TEAM!
Outpatient Clinical Therapist
We are excited about this opportunity for the right candidate to join our team in our growing Outpatient Program. First Step Home staff are committed to a person centered philosophy for clients as well as an organization with a high emphasis on training and communication through team meetings.
SUPERVISED BY: Director of Clinical Services
SUMMARY:Provide high level person centered counseling services to First Step Home’s outpatient clients and those in First Step Home Sober Living apartments
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Successfully engage with clients to build a therapeutic relationship and develop Individual Treatment Plans.
2. Provide counseling to clients based on best practices.
3. Ongoing assessment of clients while they are in continued care.
4. Refer clients to psychiatric services, as needed.
5. Facilitate groups using best practices.
6. Preparing updates for court reporting on outpatient clients with court involvement; periodic court visits.
7. Attend individual supervision session with the Clinical Director or other designated supervisor.
8. Participate in the Clinical Team’s On-Call rotation schedule.
9. Through Individuals, Crisis Intervention, Groups, and other billable services generate direct billable service hours according to productivity standards.
10. Responsible for submitting all documents relevant to services rendered according to First Step Home, Inc. standards.
11. Provide all services according to ODMHAS and CARF person/family-centered standards.
Master’s Degree in Social Work or Counseling or related field preferred.
Licensure Required: LSW or LPC or eligible
LISW or LPCC preferred
One year of experience working in the field of chemical dependency.
First Step Home is a residential and outpatient treatment program dedicated to women's centered care for addictions and co-occurring mental health and trauma related issues. The agency is nationally accredited by CARF and certified to provide services by the Ohio Mental Health Addiction Services Board. The agency is focused on bringing best practices, collaborative partnerships and diversification of funding needed to address the needs of women of all ages and life stages that bring complex issues to the recovery program.